At Obstetrics and Gynaecology clinic we have a patient-centric approach that prioritises your health and comfort.
Women experience many changes throughout their life and Dr Beata Peter-Przyborowska is here to support you from adolescent to post menopausal and beyond.
We want you to be comfortable so that we can help you return to full health and confidence therefore no matter what your issue might be, you should feel reassured that we are here to listen and help where we can.
Dr Beata can provide advice and support on but not limited to:
• Adolescent Gynaecology
• Abnormal Cervical Screening results from your GP
• Ectopic Pregnancy
• Fertility Concerns
• Bladder Disorders
• Delayed or Abnormal Puberty
• Menopause and menopausal symptoms
• Menstrual issues – abnormal bleeding, heavy periods, no period, Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) and irregular periods.
• Ovarian Cysts
• Prep-Pregnancy Counselling
• Pregnancy related issues
• Pelvic Pain
• Any other women’s health concerns referred to us via your GP
To make an appointment with Dr Beata Peter-Przyborowska, please call us on (07) 4772 0084.